I Am bFI4Lifer Welcome to My World
Making & Breaking the Rules
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to helping you to implement better into your life and becomING the best version of you. In 2009, There was a dire need for me to start the bFIT4Lifer brand. I felt the need to explain who and what “bFIT4Lifer” is – so that you would understand why this brand is so important. bFIT4Lifer is a (N)oun : someone full of faith, invested for an inheritance and transformation by beholding.
In addition to starting my personal brand, I own and operate a personal training fitness biz, The bFIT Studio, serving Camden city and beyond. I direct the bFIT Kids Club a NJ non-profit and co pastor the Victory Outreach Camden church.
My passion is to coach women to live a bFIT lifestyle…through fitness and wellness programs, provide nutritional coaching via my flagship programs‘ Did I Eat ThAt’ and #Just10 . I want to empower women to become the best version of themselves.
Allow me to quote my favorite Gospel and R&R Christian Artist, Yolanda Adams. These are the lyrics of my life song“ How big is your imagination, how much do you dream. Have you ever had a vision that seem so far to reach.” In her song ‘Anything’ captures the essence of that you can achieve anything if you believe in yourself, and stand on your faith.
A few fun facts about me.
- My fitness career began in 2007 with my personal weight loss transformation. It started as a fitness ministry called bFIT4Life as part of my local church. Having only one fitness certification, we launched fitness challenges and people trusted the process and knowledge I had in helping them reach there bFIT goals.
- I hold certifications as a Personal Trainer and various Group Fitness Instructor Certifications. Currently studying to obtain NASM Advanced Personal Trainer certification.
- I am a Jersey girl born and raised from the suburb to the city.
- I am a women who struggles with PCOS. I have come to embrace the body that I have because of it and have a desire to help other women cope with the issues and syndrome.
- My high school dream was to live in Miami, Florida and be a famous writer. I desire to write and publish a book based off my life song ‘Anything’
- I am the oldest of two brothers and I mother two miracle boys.
- My bucket list desires include learning to swim, hang gliding and to compete in a figure competition before the age of 50.
- My favorite colors are blue and pink.
This website will serve as hub of resources where we will discuss all things bFIT4Life, beauty, family, faith and fun. You will be the first to know about events, new programs, content and my favorite products.